McKee Wallwork + Co. is looking for a passionate, collaborative, adaptable, and self-driven individual to join our team as a Media Coordinator. This individual will work with our Media Director and Media Planner/Buyer to buy, measure, optimize, and analyze digital and traditional media campaigns. We are looking for a thoughtful team player who loves data and thrives in an ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate will show promise as a Digital Media Buyer. This is a full-time position and candidates may be local or remote.
- Work with the Media Director and Media Planner/Buyer to read their media flowcharts, create, send out and follow up on insertion orders
- Communicate in-person or electronically on a daily basis with the Media department to ensure that the team is connected
- Responsible for monitoring all digital media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Google Ads. Must understand the mechanics of these advertising platforms and stay up to date with best practices and new products
- Execute and improve all paid search campaigns provided to you by the Media Planner/Buyer
- Test, monitor, and optimize campaigns on a day to day basis.
- Write and implement new ad copy within Google Ads
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across digital channels
- Run frequent traffic and site conversion reports in Google Analytics, DoubleClick for Advertisers, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Google Ads; analyze data and make media optimization recommendations
- Reconcile traditional and digital media invoices and follow-up on discrepancies to make sure invoices match insertion orders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Google Ads, Google My Business, and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in MS excel
- Ability to source and summarize applicable data
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and organized
- Attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines and shift priorities
- Will be required to get Google Ads certified
- Creative with excellent analytical abilities
To be considered for this position, please send your cover letter and résumé to Dayna Melvin at email@example.com.