Do you often find yourself amid a pixelated jungle eager to conquer new challenges?
You’re in luck because the jungle is dense and our clients here at McKee Wallwork & Co need our help in navigating the unknown. MW+C is looking for a digital trailblazer who will help our clients improve their digital presence by carving new paths and breaking down old conventions.
A Digital Coordinator will focus most of his/her time helping clients improve their digital presence. They will report directly to the Digital Brand Manager, and will manage digital platforms for our diverse slate of national and local clients. You will be helping companies uncover their full digital potential, one opportunity at a time. This is a full-time, entry- to intermediate-level position.
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Accustomed to utilizing HTML, JSON, and other markup languages
- Ability to grasp new technologies and platforms quickly
- Reputation for punctuality and ability to work on a deadline
- Ability to communicate clearly with teammates
- Familiarity with project management software
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Regularly review and analyze client websites for improvements and optimization
- Explore and recommend new digital platforms for clients to utilize
- Develop monthly and quarterly digital reports
- Assist in content development on existing sites
- Aid in the development process of new sites
- Attend regular briefings on client projects
- Use our project management software to submit and respond to projects
- Report to and status regularly with the Digital Brand Manager
- Schedule project status meetings as projects require
- Obtain Google Ad Search Certification soon after completing the onboarding process
- Obtain Google Analytics Certification soon after completing the onboarding process
If you’re interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.