This smart looking guy is our agency’s president. When he’s not sitting in his not-so-oval office looking official, he’s busy consulting clients, making speeches and writing award-winning books. Check out When Growth Stalls and Power Branding. He has more than three decades of experience as a leading brand strategist, is the inventor of ADBOWL® and is the pioneer of MWC’s noted Charrette® planning process. He writes a monthly column for SmartBrief on Leadership and is the co-founder of Passare, a Bay-Area spinoff of MWC which is redefining an entire industry. Steve has been published or quoted in The New York Times, USA Today, Advertising Age, Adweek, Investor’s Business Daily and The Los Angeles Times (among others), and has appeared on CNBC, ESPN2, CNNfn, Bloomberg television and radio, and network TV affiliates across America. He’s also a popular speaker for a long list (see below) of corporate and association events, from convention keynotes to in‐depth seminars. Give him a shout—you might like what he has to say.
Steve speaks on a variety of interesting, original topics, all revolving around his expertise as a business and brand strategist. Some of his more popular topics include:
- When Growth Stalls: How it Happens, Why You’re Stuck and What To Do About It
- Power Branding: Leveraging the Success of the World’s Best Brands
- Convergence: Marketing’s Greatest Challenge (And Biggest Opportunity)
- SPARK: How Great Ideas Catch Fire
- The Rationally Irrational Consumer
- Competition and Creative Destruction
- Integrated Marketing: If You Knew It, You’d Do It
- Are You Buying Loyalty or Building It?
- The Power of Internal Branding
- Five Common B2B Marketing Myths
- Ten Common Marketing Mistakes