Jonathan David Lewis is the author of Brand vs Wild, a Forbes contributor and a brand survival expert at McKee Wallwork + Co.
As partner and strategy director at MW+C, Jonathan led his firm to be recognized by purveyor Advertising Age as a national leader in branding and marketing, winning the Southwest Small Agency of the Year, national B2B Campaign of the Year, and national Best Places to Work awards.
Jonathan sharpened his skills during the harsh years of the Great Recession, helping brands navigate today’s unforgiving new business paradigms. Jonathan’s opinions are highly sought by numerous business and marketing publications, including Forbes, Digiday, and Advertising Age, where he explores the factors of stalled growth and the principles proven to help companies traverse the dangers of the brand wilderness.
Jonathan can tailor any presentation to the needs of a specific audience. He has presented to local and national audiences, and is available to speak to groups of all types, industries, and sizes.
- Author of Brand vs Wild (Taylor & Francis, May, 2017)
- Regular Forbes.com contributor and member of the Forbes Agency Council
- McKee Wallwork + Co. is an award-winning integrated marketing firm that has been recognized by Advertising Age as the Southwest Agency of the Year, the B2B Campaign of the Year, Best Places to Work, and one of the top ten small agencies in the country, as well as a repeat winner of the prestigious Effie Award for marketing effectiveness.
Jonathan speaks on a variety of interesting, original topics that include:
- Brand vs Wild: Building a Resilient Brand for Harsh Business Environments
- Brand Survival: Why You’re Stuck and What to Do About It
- Branding Endurance: What Companies Can Learn from Ernest Shackleton
- Lost in the Wild: The Three Forces that Push Brands into the Wilderness
- Survival Psychology: How Fear is Holding Back Your Brand
- Finding Your Bearings in the Brand Wilderness
- Mutiny. Disarray. Cannibalism. What Happens When Companies Lose Consensus
- Pitfalls of Modern Advertising
- Bold Branding: How to Set Your Brand Apart by Courageously Going Where Others Won’t